Books reviews for teens and adults. Books that I've read and seemed to enjoy. There are a lot of series on here. I want to try and read over 100's of books from different authors in hope that I can catch my readers of this blog to want to pick up one of these. Leave a comment if you have already read it or would like to tell me about a book that you have read. I hope you enjoy the reviews.
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Return to Tradd street by Karen White
This is the fourth book in the Tradd street series. If you haven't read any of these books. I think you should because they are quite good.
Melanie Middleton is Pregnant with Jack's kid. He had asked her to marry him but, she said no. In many ways she still loves Jack but, isn't sure he loves her. That's one of the main reasons she said know. She's been having her friend Sofie fix up the house. Now its the foundation that needs fixed. She's been spending money left and right to get the house where it was once.
At night though she's been hearing a baby cry but because of the pregnancy she can't see anything. She also figured that there was another ghost that's not so happy about something. Then, in the morning her contractor tells her that they've found bones of a baby and a white babies gown. This isn't good. The cops have to be called. Finding out who the baby is, isn't going to be easy. But there is much more to this then Melanie doesn't know.
Jack has decided to help Melanie with finding out the truth, which means paying Yvonne a visit. She gets a call from the person that's been in charge of the estate. A couple named the Gilbert's are saying they have a claim on the house but, only if they can get the DNA of the baby and Nevil's. That would mean digging up his body.
There has also been some ghostly things going on. There had been some accidents and Jack has been a little concerned about her safety and the babies. Then, when seeing my doctor she tell me that I'm having twins. It just knocks Melanie out of sorts.
Nola and Jack fighting doesn't help things. Nola asks if she can stay with her and she says yes. Then, Melanie has a series problem and her doctor tells her she has to stay in bed tell the babies come. With Nola and Jack and her mother helping she has nothing to worry about.
She still needs to find out what the ghost wants and her mother says she'll help but only after the babies are born.
A few months go by and she finally has her twins, A boy and girl.
But if your wanting to know what happens in the end you'll have to read the book. I'll tell you this. The DNA comes back. Does Melanie lose her house? Does she get back together with Jack and excepts to marry him? All these things get answered, You'll have to read book.
I love this series and can't wait to see if another one is written.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blackthorn by J. T. Geissinger
Maven Blackthorn left her hometown of Solstice after her mother fill to her death. Now she's on her way back with her daughter Bea. He...
-
This is the first book by this new author that I have ever read. I'll tell you that when it comes to books and new authors, I never know...
-
Riley Bloom had died with the rest of her family except for her sister Ever. She has moved on to the here and now. The afterlife. She had sp...
-
Lilia's mom is suffering from a weird disease and it's taking her mind. After her mom dies, Lilia wants to find out more things ab...

No comments:
Post a Comment