Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Run for your life by James Patterson

When I picked up this book at first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. I've tried other books of his and couldn't get into them. This one was a little slow at first. The chapters were short though so the book did move fairly fast.
Detective Michael bennett was a good cop. But, the shooting of the young kid he was trying to save made his life as a cop hard. It wasn't his fault that the kid was dead. He just thought he needed a break. His family was big, with his wife's death from cancer he had a lot to deal with. What he didn't know was that his life was going to become more complacated. There was someone going around killing people.
The teacher wasn't crazy. He just knew he had things to deal with and killing those people that needed to get killed was his main thing now. His brother had killed himself and in the teachers apartment. Finding him may have had brought on the whole thing or maybe the list and note might have had something to do with it.
Mike's kids were all home sick with the flu. With help from his nanny Mary he felt like everything was going to be fine. He knew that he needed to find the guy that called himself the teacher.
After some time had passed Mike had a plan to trap the teacher. What he didn't know was that the teacher had his own plans.
By the end of the book You'll know what happens. I was pleasantly shocked to have enjoyed the book. I was exspecting to not like it and I thought it would read the same way as his other books I've tried but, nope. It was actually really good. Pick it up, its a good read, fast paced. Well, I'm off to start my next book now. Tell we meet again. Read a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Likeness by Tana French

 The is the second book in the Dublin murder squad series and Detective Cassie Maddox is back and transferring out of the murder squad. She&...