Friday, March 25, 2011

The girl who kicked a hornet's nest by Stieg Larsson

Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist are back in the last book of this authors series. When I finished the last one I thought that Lisbeth was going to end up dead. But, to my surprise she was still breathing. She was transported to the hospital and was met by a doctor by the name of Jonasson. He knew her by name and face and at first didn't even know if he could do anything at all to save this young girl he was looking at laying there.
Not to long after she was in surgery her father Zalachenko had arrived at the hospital as will. The doctors worked on him and put him in a room that was three doors down from Lisbeth's. She hadn't known that he was there for some time. She had been having such pain and headaches from being shot in the head.
Jonasson would make a few trips down to see Lisbeth. What convertion that went on was pretty much one sided. Mikeal had been working on trying to help her out. There was things that he needed to know from her and he needed to figure out a way to get in touch with her. So, I made a deal with the doctor to give Lisbeth a palm pilot. When Jonasson brought it into her she was surpriced by it. She knew that she had things to do before they would come to get her and take her to prison.
Mikael's sister Giannini was going to repersent Lisbeth in court. Lisbeth didn't trust to many people and she knew that she was in for a fight.
The group called The Section, has been trying to everything to stop things from moving in the wrong direction. Mikael tried to do what he could to make their lives hell.
By the end of the book you will be very surprised on how it ends. It will bring a smile to your face, bet me. I'm still not going to give it up though. Go pick up the book and read it. You'll be happy you did.
Well I'm off to start my next book now. Keep on coming back and reading me. Like I said, you never know what the next book will be.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the entire series! Amazing, holds your attention from cover to cover. Glad you liked it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I loved the series as well. I felt it was missing that love connection, if you know what I mean?

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it was missing the love connection for sure. But, it was still good.

    ReplyDelete

The Likeness by Tana French

 The is the second book in the Dublin murder squad series and Detective Cassie Maddox is back and transferring out of the murder squad. She&...