Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


This is the third book in the Hush, Hush series and I'll have to say its quite good. Nora is kidnapped and has been gone for about 5 months. She wakes up in a cemetary with no memory of what happened or much of anything else. What she doesn't know is that she was kidnapped by the black hand. The leader of the Nephilim's. She gets taken to the hospital where her mother is called and explains to Nora what has been going on. Her mother also says that Hank and her have been dating for awhile. Which Nora isn't real happy about.

After being home for a few days she calls her friend Vee. She tries to get Vee to tell her what she's been missing so she can get some of her memories back. But Vee lies to her and later on Nora confronts her friend about it.

She also has a run in with a few fallen angels and meets Jev or formally known as Patch which she doesn't remember yet. But he saves her from almost getting herslef very hurt but, not just once but twice. After awhile Patch helps Nora remember who he is and what she ment to him as will as that her loved her. She knew deep down inside of herself that she felt the same way.

They both had one problem and that was trying to get rid of the black hand which is Hank. He had been playing mindtricks on Nora and her mother and Nora knew that she didn't trust him at all. Patch wants to kill Hank but Nora says she wants to be the one to do it. Over all they need a plan some how to be able to do that.

By the end of the book everything comes together and a few surprising things as will. Will things work out between Nora and Patch? Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the next book. I'm off now to start my next book.

Note to readers of this blog...I will be adding books to my blog now after I finish a book. It will matter how often between the new posts and the old ones because, of how fast I can read the books and finish them and I thank everyone of my followers and those that come to view my blog for your surport.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly, I saw your post on the book blogs site and I have become your newest follower. I hope you will visit my blog and consider following me back. I look forward to your posts.

    www.readerswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Like your review. I'm currently reading Hush, Hush and I'm liking it so far.

    headed over here from book blogs. Thanks for the follow and I'm following back =) Happy Holidays Nette’s Bookshelf Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite liked book 1 but not so keen on book 2 so I hadn't bothered with this one yet. However I thought it was going to be a trilogy so surprised there will be more. Still not sure whether to read it or not, but your review makes me want to have a go.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Likeness by Tana French

 The is the second book in the Dublin murder squad series and Detective Cassie Maddox is back and transferring out of the murder squad. She&...