Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hunted by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Well, this the fifth book in the house of night series. If you have been reading them or have read them you would say that so far this book is the best in the whole series so far. Yes, I know there are two other books out there that I haven't read. All together there are probably going to be 9 books altogether.
   Zoey and her friends have escape the house of night for thier lives. Down in the tunnels with the red fledglings and her best friend Stevie Ray they seem to be safe. While Zoey is sleeping the fallen angle Kalona's is getting into her dreams. He calls her A ya which Zoey knows that it means he thinks that she's the one that entrapped him the first.
  Erik is having a hard time when it concerns Zoey and becomes very jealous over Heath showing up. Zoey tries to get in between them when problems arise. She had told Erik that she will be his girlfriend again. But, she has conflicting feelings about him.
   When Zoey get hurt by one of the raven monkers, she has no choice but to go back to the house of night. But, she doesn't go by herself. Her friends go with her. As she said the more power you have to fight evil the better it will be. But with Kalona and Neferet there she needs to be careful.
   She meets Stark again, in the process of attacking one of the girls. She knew that she had to do something about him. What she did was get him to see that what he's doing is wrong. He's one of the red fledgling. Zoey also knows that there had been something between them. For Zoey guys seem to be a problem for her. She knows that she has feelings for Stark.
   I not going to blow the ending to this book for those who haven't yet read this book. My opinion is this book is really good. I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen to Zoey next. I just hope that I don't get disappointed by the end of the series.
   Well, I'm off to start a new book. I hope you will try and read this book. I know series like this can take some time to finish. Stay with me. I'm reading some pretty good books so far. Glad you are enjoying reading my blog. Tell next time, read a good book on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Likeness by Tana French

 The is the second book in the Dublin murder squad series and Detective Cassie Maddox is back and transferring out of the murder squad. She&...