This is the last in the darkest powers series. Chloe Saunders has excaped for now from the group of people that were trying to kill her and her friends. Derek always seemed to get mad at Chloe but he worried about her. What she didn't know was that she cared about him and wasn't sure what he felt for her. Being that Derek was a werewolf things could become very difficult for them both.
Simon and Derek's father had trusted the guy that brought them to this house. They ment a few other people as will. Not thinking that they were trapped and needed to figure out a way to get away. They let thier guard down for only a short period of time tell they ended up with proof that things weren't as safe as they thought.
Tori ended up surprising Chloe with how computer smart she was. The things she found out proved that things weren't what at first they thought. In the end they needed to leave but, how, was going to take time.
In the end they had a few problems that was going to turn out as difficult. They had a fight on thier hands and they didn't have much of a choice.
By the end of this book you'll think, why can't there be another one afterwards. It's a good series and this book caught me right off without any problems what so ever. I read and read tell I just had to finish it. If you haven't read the series yet, read it. Its will worth spending dome money on a good book.
Well, I'm off to start my next book. Tell I write again. Keep reading and try one of the ones I've added on here.
Books reviews for teens and adults. Books that I've read and seemed to enjoy. There are a lot of series on here. I want to try and read over 100's of books from different authors in hope that I can catch my readers of this blog to want to pick up one of these. Leave a comment if you have already read it or would like to tell me about a book that you have read. I hope you enjoy the reviews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blackthorn by J. T. Geissinger
Maven Blackthorn left her hometown of Solstice after her mother fill to her death. Now she's on her way back with her daughter Bea. He...
-
This is the first book by this new author that I have ever read. I'll tell you that when it comes to books and new authors, I never know...
-
Riley Bloom had died with the rest of her family except for her sister Ever. She has moved on to the here and now. The afterlife. She had sp...
-
Lilia's mom is suffering from a weird disease and it's taking her mind. After her mom dies, Lilia wants to find out more things ab...

No comments:
Post a Comment