Moving in with her dad, Bella didn't think it would change her life. Then, she saw him, Edward. She didn't know that knowing him was going to change her life.
She didn't know that finding out who he was could be so dangerous to her life. Him being a vampire and knowing that he's going to live forever just brought thoughts of not wanting to stay human.
Falling in love with a vampire, for her seemed normal. Being that she had never been in love before. Finding out that he had been searching for her, his soulmate, not knowing that he would do anything to protect her, would cause him such pain.
Edward, not wanting to do anything to change who she is, only made it harder on her, because that's what she wanted.
The book has its good points and bad points. Its a pretty good read. Not the best book I've read yet. But, its worth trying and seeing what you think. It's been on the shelves at bookstores for awhile. Try it, you may just find you enjoyed it more then you thought.
Books reviews for teens and adults. Books that I've read and seemed to enjoy. There are a lot of series on here. I want to try and read over 100's of books from different authors in hope that I can catch my readers of this blog to want to pick up one of these. Leave a comment if you have already read it or would like to tell me about a book that you have read. I hope you enjoy the reviews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A secret in the garden by Jeneane O'Riley
Eliza Arnold made the long two or so hours drive up to the Blackwood Manor. It was up on a hill and looked over the water that seemed a li...
-
This is the first book by this new author that I have ever read. I'll tell you that when it comes to books and new authors, I never know...
-
Riley Bloom had died with the rest of her family except for her sister Ever. She has moved on to the here and now. The afterlife. She had sp...
-
Lilia's mom is suffering from a weird disease and it's taking her mind. After her mom dies, Lilia wants to find out more things ab...

No comments:
Post a Comment