Olivia Bechet had never considered herself a telepath or anything like that. But, what she was seeing wasn't something she was ever going to forget. She got dressed and headed to the police station to see someone. Rick Bentz was a cop she heard about and she thought that he would listen to what she was going to say. But, that didn't happen. He didn't know what to believe.
When he showed up on the scene of a fire and they had found a body. The things that Olivia had told him was true. So, there was some kind of murderer going around and killing women. He knew that there was something strange about olivia when he first met her and he never thought that there would ever be anything between him and her, tell it happened.
Father James McClaren is Rick's half brother and he befriends Olivia. Because of his past, Rick doesn't trust him and things that end up happening cause Rick not to trust Olivia and his anger gets in the way.
When the murder turns up take Rick's daughter and Olivia Rick just about looses it.
I don't want to spoil the ending to his book. If you haven't read it. Read it. Its really good and the ending will shock the crap out of you.
Well, I'm off to start another book. So, enjoy and come back and read this blog to see what next book I write about.
Books reviews for teens and adults. Books that I've read and seemed to enjoy. There are a lot of series on here. I want to try and read over 100's of books from different authors in hope that I can catch my readers of this blog to want to pick up one of these. Leave a comment if you have already read it or would like to tell me about a book that you have read. I hope you enjoy the reviews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A secret in the garden by Jeneane O'Riley
Eliza Arnold made the long two or so hours drive up to the Blackwood Manor. It was up on a hill and looked over the water that seemed a li...
-
This is the first book by this new author that I have ever read. I'll tell you that when it comes to books and new authors, I never know...
-
Riley Bloom had died with the rest of her family except for her sister Ever. She has moved on to the here and now. The afterlife. She had sp...
-
Lilia's mom is suffering from a weird disease and it's taking her mind. After her mom dies, Lilia wants to find out more things ab...

No comments:
Post a Comment