Shauna McAllister had an accident and was in a coma for awhile. When she woke up she forgot about six months of her life. She was confused and didn't know much about what was going on. In the room with her was her father, her step mother and a guy she didn't know. Wayne Stark and Trent Wilde surposely her uncle. She ment a few of the doctors that had been treating her.
Things seemed a lot different to her. After a few days she was told she could go home. Wayne was to come with her and watch over her. There are things about him that she doesn't know. There's also something about her that she ends up finding out. She can take memories from people and at first she doesn't understand why. She's sees things about Wayne that surprise in the long run. Things that tell her that he isn't who she thinks he is.
After some more time goes by. She find out infomation about others by tapping into Waynes memories again. She goes in search of a guy named Miguel. She asked him question to try to get him to answer them, so that it will fill in some of the blanks.
What she finds out in the end will surprise you. She also finds out that she loves Miguel and that sometimes doing the right thing can cause others to get hurt.
Read the book, its good. It hold you in it tell you have to finish it. But, like with all my other post, I'm not giving up the ending completely. Well, I'm off to start my next book. Come back and see what I have read next.
Books reviews for teens and adults. Books that I've read and seemed to enjoy. There are a lot of series on here. I want to try and read over 100's of books from different authors in hope that I can catch my readers of this blog to want to pick up one of these. Leave a comment if you have already read it or would like to tell me about a book that you have read. I hope you enjoy the reviews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A secret in the garden by Jeneane O'Riley
Eliza Arnold made the long two or so hours drive up to the Blackwood Manor. It was up on a hill and looked over the water that seemed a li...
-
This is the first book by this new author that I have ever read. I'll tell you that when it comes to books and new authors, I never know...
-
Riley Bloom had died with the rest of her family except for her sister Ever. She has moved on to the here and now. The afterlife. She had sp...
-
Lilia's mom is suffering from a weird disease and it's taking her mind. After her mom dies, Lilia wants to find out more things ab...

engaging storyline.I'd love to read it.
ReplyDelete