Sunday, September 5, 2010

Marked by P. C. Cast & Kristin Cast

This is the first book in the house of night series. To me this series is just a little bet better the the Twilight series in my opinion.




Zoey Redbird get marked by a tracker is has to move into the house of night. Because her parents want to be a certain way towards she ends up sneaking out and heading for her grandma's house. The High preistess of the house of night Zoey meets her name is Neferet. To Zoey Neferet is very pretty for being a vampyre.



She meets her roommate Stevie Rae. Too, Zoey the place is different and things for her are just starting. Over all, the goddess Nyx marked Zoey special and things end up happening to her as you read more and more into the book.



Stevie Ray interduces Zoey to her friends that share a table together. Erin, Damien and Shaunee. Erin and Shaunee are called the twins. Damien is gay and very smart. Zoey meets one other girl that has a really bad attitude. Her name is Aphrodite. Blond and good looking. She is the head of the dark daughters and sons. She gets invited to one of the rituals and things start to happen to her.



She can feel the wind, fire, earth, water and spirit as thier cast into the circle. She also meets Erik Night, a very nice and handsome guy. He ends up wanting to date her.



Read the book, I think you'll like it. Its a great read in my book. If your into vampyres and liked the Twilight series then you'll like this book.



On a different note, If you have been reading my blog you may have guessed that I like good books as will as vampires books. Most of the books I've been reading are books written for teenagers. But, sometimes I do read other things. Don't give up on reading my blog it can only get better as I continue to read.



Right now, I'm playing catch up on the books I've already read and I am still reading as I go. Soon, I will be caught up and then the blog will be added to as I finish each book I read.



Enjoy your reading and I hope you try these books I write about on here. Tell we meet again, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Likeness by Tana French

 The is the second book in the Dublin murder squad series and Detective Cassie Maddox is back and transferring out of the murder squad. She&...